How we work
Head to tail
That is the way we work. At MBTS wo do it all in -ouse. From cleaner to engineer and from welder to mechanic - we can take on the entire project. In our consortium, we have the opportunity to make inexhaustible use of the right knowledge in the right place.
Overhauling equipment services vary from small components to complete cranes. We overhaul complete gearboxes for cranes or replace slewing bearings.
Some examples of projects:
- Overhauling a hoisting gearbox
- Repairing a complete frame work of a crane
- Replacing a power cable reel
- Overhauling/modifying incoming shaft of gearbox
- Complete overhauling of a bogie of inland container terminal crane
- Complete overhauling of all bogies of a ship to shore crane, including the gears of the driven bogie and forging all wheels
- Overhauling / replacing complete cylinders of mobile hydraulic harbour cranes
- Overhauling of a complete topframe of a Lemniscate crane